Rihanna wears Alexander Wang Isabeli heels with some kind of beach pimp outfit

I think what I find most perplexing about Rihanna is how she manages to wear something like this while keeping a straight face: If she were the elderly wife of an eccentric rich man, or possibly a drag queen on a Caribbean cruise, this would be okay. However, this is apparently what she wore to go to the doctor's office.

I hope she was tested for "the crazy", and had those hideously fringey sleeves amputated. I suppose I should be happy she's not abusing her frame with boxy shoulder pads again (and for those who doubt her obsession with shoulder pads, please look at the outfit she wore for her American Idol performance), but really, this outfit is causing me to picture her on a cruise ship doing a bad cover of "La Isla Bonita".

RiRi took Spring's big floral trend a step further by pairing it with an exotic animal print in the form of her Alexander Wang "Isabeli" heels: I love edgy the shape of this mule heel – if fits Rihanna's personal style quite well. I also like how Rihanna mixed the two prints – it creates a wild and delightfully schizophrenic springtime look. I think I'd like it better without those sleeves and the island pimp hat, though. What do you think? I'm Not Obsessed

Sabtu, 10 April 2010 Posted at 12.10 by engine

Related Posts