The Kiss That Sparked Katy And Russell's Love CUT From New Movie!

This really sucks!

Katy Perry met her fiancee Russell Brand when she filmed a cameo in his film Get Him To The Greek and was required to make out with him!

And after that moment, true love blossomed!

She said:

"When he was filming Get Him to the Greek, I did a cameo with him. My scene called for me to make out with him. And on the way down the stairs after the scene, I was hopping like a bunny. I hop like a bunny when I'm happy - I get a bit childlike."

However, we're completely bummed to discover that the scene has been cut from the film, and REPLACED with him making out with Christina Aguilera instead!

A source reveals:

"There has been a few early screenings over in the States and Katy wasn't in it. Everyone had been waiting for the big kiss scene, but it wasn't there. It's the moment the big romance started. And now they are getting married - it's like a fairytale unravelling in front of our eyes. The scene has got to get back in there."

Hmmmm…

Why not let not BOTH make-out scenes get put in?!

Sabtu, 10 April 2010 Posted at 12.10 by engine

Related Posts